We went to Disney World for Emily Grace's 4th Birthday!! We had a great time, it was me, Dad, Emily and Aunt Debbie.
We did everything princess there was to do, Emily loved every minute and so did we!! Here's some of my favorite pics:
Emily's 1st Plane Ride (at 6:00 am)

Our visit to the "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique"
They did her hair, makeup and nails.
The finished product, all dressed and ready to go to the Princess Party at Magic Kingdom

Emily meeting her favorite princess, Ariel from Little Mermaid
Me and Emily getting ready to watch the parade, she didn't want to wear her Mickey ears so I did!!



2 comments:
Hey cutie patuties!!! Adorable pics, Christy. Emily IS getting so big. It looks like she was the perfect age for her first Disney trip! I can't wait to hear what you decide to name your little boy! Love you and it was so great catching up, as always :)
Christy
I am so excited for you. We too are expecting our second. We won't find out though what we are having. Christine had told me that you were pregnant. I hope that all is going well. I miss being in touch. We need to talk soon.
Post a Comment