Friday, March 16, 2007
Ok so I'm going to try to get back into this...
Hi all, if anyone is still reading :) So what's going on with me, I'm 26 weeks pregnant with a baby boy!!! I'll have to post a pic soon of my prego belly, I have determined that God didn't intend for short people to be pregnant, I'm running out of room for this little guy to grow:) Things are going well with our new church, I am working as the Director of Children's Ministries 3 days a week. Emily Grace is in preschool 2 of those days and Nana keeps her on Mondays. God is truly blessing Grace Community, we are about 18 months old and we are averaging between 700-800 people each week, truly amazing! We are about to move our gathering place to a local high school that has a theater seating 700. We hope it will be our last move until we have our own building... My sister Debbie has moved to Clarksville, which is very exciting. She lives just down the road, she has a traveling job during the week so we typically only see her on Fri, Sat and Sun but it's still great to have her closeby. I think that's all the new exciting news, I will post more updates soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment