Ok, I have no idea if anyone will actually read this since it's been almost a year since I posted, but here goes...
I hoping to start this blog up again. I will still post pics of the kids of course, but also I want to start sharing some things that are on my heart as well. Could be tidbits I've read elsewhere or what I feel God is showing me or just my own random thoughts... so here goes...
My top five list of things I am thankful for today:
1. a Savior who loves me enough to be patient with me as I try to figure out this crazy thing called life.
2. a husband that faithfully provides for our family (in more ways than just the financial ones)
3. my 2 beautiful little gifts from God, I adore them and am learning to appreciate them more each day for who God created them to be!
4. God's beautiful creation, even on the rainy gloomy days.
5. An awesome community of faith at GCC and co-workers that are truly a family!
I am one blessed girl! I'm reminded today not to take any of it for granted!
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YES!!!! You know I'm still readin' and very excited you're starting back up again! Thankful for YOU! xoxo
Hi Christy! I found your blog at incourage community...
I see that you just started back with blogging and I wanted to leave you a quick encouragement to keep writing! We truly are blessed by God's grace and its wonderful to share that news with who ever will listen! :)
Wonderful to meet you!
Blessings to you and your family -
Danise
Post a Comment