Ok so in the last post I updated you on the kids.... now I have some exciting news about me!
And NO I'm not pregnant with #3 :)
As many of you know, I have been serving as the Part Time Director of Children's Ministry (Cross Street) at our church, Grace Community Church in Clarksville for the past 4 years.
It has been a fun rewarding journey and it's been such a fun ride, but as our church grew, I knew that Cross Street needed full time attention that I couldn't give, since I'm a FULL TIME MOMMY!
So I've decided to take a new part time role at Grace and we have a new full time Director of Children's Ministry, Adam Bayne. Adam rocks and I can't wait for everyone to meet him and his wife Marissa, he's is going to take Cross Street to a new level!!
Click the link below to read about the transition on one of our pastor's blogs...
I'm super excited about my new role & continuing to work with an amazing group of people & serve a wonderful church family at Grace!
1 comment:
This is awesome! I'm so proud of you Christy!
Post a Comment