Saturday, January 17, 2009

Emily's 1st Skiing Adventure

We had an awesome day! It was 15 degrees this morning and the forecast said it would warm up throughout the day so we decided to wait until the afternoon to go skiing... so at 3:00 Emily and I had a private ski lesson with Mr. Reid. After a couple of times on the bunny slopes, Emily was ready for the mountain!! So we headed to the lift, much to Mommy's surprise, I thought it would take longer than 30 minutes for her to be ready for the lift! So we found Daddy and spend the rest of the night on the mountain. Emily and Steve were some of the last people down the mountain at 10 PM! At that point, Mommy's ankles were done and I was watching them come down with Hot Chocolate waiting for Em! I was so proud of her, she did great and she had a great time!

Check out the video below...



Check out the skier!!






We ended the night by building a fire at the condo & roasting marshmellows...

1 comment:

Christine said...

So cute! Sounds like a fun day! I love the gerbera daisy at the top too - it suits you so well :) xoxo.

 
Designed by Lena