Hey everyone, sorry I have not posted in a while... you all know life sometimes gets crazy. Some of you know that my sweet mommy has been recently diagnosed with alzheimers as well as a form of dementia. So my sisters and I have been spending lots of hours lately trying to make decisions and plans regarding her care. For those of you praying for our family, I want to say we are extremely thankful and we covet your continued prayer as we have a long hard road ahead of us! We have been trying to spend alot of time with mom lately and for now I want to share some sweet pictures of the kids with my mom over the past few weeks... I will have some fun Christmas updates soon!


2 comments:
Aww those pictures are so sweet. We'll be praying for your mom and you and your sisters as you plan for her future care. Keep on keeping on!
Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you in during this transition in you life. Love to everyone.
Post a Comment