Yes, we broke down and cut his hair!!! I know he's not a year old yet, but we were tired of everyone calling him a girl... Thanks Mrs. Kim for my 1st haircut and my 1st lollipop!
Oh, I can't believe it! I know you are sad about this "milestone" but he does look adorable, of course, and we know he can/will certainly grow it back fast! Thanks for sharing pics...Leslie P.
I am blessed to be a wife to my awesome husband & a mom to my beautiful children. I love serving on the awesome team at my church, Grace Community!
Check our church out at www.gcomchurch.com
3 comments:
That little flip in the back is adorable!! Can't wait to see photos of your trip (hint, hint).
Oh, I can't believe it! I know you are sad about this "milestone" but he does look adorable, of course, and we know he can/will certainly grow it back fast! Thanks for sharing pics...Leslie P.
He looks so grown up, it's unreal. The picture of him with the lollipop is precious.
Post a Comment