Emily and My Sister Debbie share the same birthday, February 14th so it's a yearly tradition to go to Rainforest Cafe and share a volcano cake!!! Emily also got to have her 1st Coke ever... (she couldn't have one until her 5th birthday). Caleb

loved the animals at Rainforest too!


After the Rainforest Cafe, we went to Libby Lu for a birthday makeover! She had her makeup, nails and hair done for our family party that night!
The before shot...

And the After!!! She was the diva of the day! FUN!
3 comments:
I am absolutely in love with Emily's short bob haircut!! So cute! And Caleb, what a big boy! He looks so happy. Miss you!
What a fun day!
I love your blog pictures!
What a fun day! I'll have to find out more about the Libby Lu experience for Annabeth's next birthday. She was thrilled to see herself in pictures on your blog!
Post a Comment