Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Emily Grace's Princess Tea Party





On Saturday, we had Emily Grace's 3rd Birthday Party! It was a snowy day, but almost everyone made it!! First we had 3 neighborhood friends over for a Princess Tea Party and then afterward our families came up to continue the Princess Party, It was a fun day!




















We decorated princess crowns!













This is our friend, Ellie!




















This is our friend, Teigan!




















This is our friend, Sarabeth!




















Now we are having our tea party with heart shaped sandwiches!

But of course opening presents was her favorite part!

3 comments:

Christine said...

She truly looks like a little princess - how adorable!!!!! I can't believe it was 3 years ago when we saw her come into the world :)

Ange said...

I'm so sad that I missed this, but still feel so blessed that I was there the day she arrived.

She is totally a princess!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! let's catch up!
bill
mynameisbillsmith@yahoo.com

 
Designed by Lena